7 cubed SUPERPRETZEL® Soft Pretzels Item #3010
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- ½ Cup Hot Chocolate Mix
- 3 Cups Half & Half
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted and divided
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, broken into ½-inch pieces
- Place the eggs and yolks in the carafe of a blender and combine on the lowest speed for 30 seconds. Slowly add the sugar over 30 seconds, and then add the hot chocolate mix and blend until incorporated, about 30 seconds.
- Add the half & half, milk and vanilla and blend until well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Butter a 9 by 13-inch metal pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter and place the cubed soft pretzels in the pan. Spread the chocolate on top of the soft pretzels and slowly pour in the custard. Press down on the mixture with a spatula or the back of a spoon to thoroughly saturate.
- Cover and set aside at room temperature for 2 hours, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.