- 1 Hamburger Patty
- 1 tsp Salt, Kosher
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Mac N Cheese Puck
- 1 TB Butter
- 1 Giant Pretzel Roll 7502
- 1 oz Jalapeno Relish
- Season patty on one side with Salt & Pepper Blend and place face down on grill.
- Season the top side of patty.
- Cook until desired temperature is reached, turning only once.
- Fry mac n cheese puck while burger is cooking.
- Spread bun with butter and griddle on a 350°F griddle until golden brown.
- Place burger on bun and top with mac n’ cheese puck and jalapeno relish.
- Serve with side dish.