Ingredients (yields 4 shareable servings)
- 8 Frozen Mary B’s Dumpling Dough Strips
- 2 quarts Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 whole roasted chicken breast (pulled into medium size pieces)
- 3 Celery stalks (cut into half inch pieces)
- 3 Carrots (cut into half inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper as needed
Bring chicken stock to a simmer in a large heavy bottom pot and add oil.
Cut each dumpling strip into 4 even pieces.
Slowly add dumplings to chicken stock, stirring often.
Simmer dumplings in stock approx. 30-40 minutes stirring often
Add carrots and celery and simmer until cooked.
Add chicken and simmer another 10 minutes.
Stir in thyme and parsley
Season with salt and pepper and serve