30 thawed SUPERPRETZEL® Soft Pretzel Bites Item #3085
- 2 oz. melted butter
- 20g pretzel salt
- 20g minced garlic
- 20g fine grated parmesan
- 15g roasted sesame seeds
- 7g black sesame seeds
- 1 small bottle Sriracha
- 120g sour cream
- 20g honey
- 5g garlic powder
- 2g onion powder
- 0.5g salt
- Put all dry mix ingredients into a bowl and combine minced garlic, Parmesan, roasted sesame seeds and black sesame seeds.
- In a separate bowl place pretzel bites and pour melted butter over bites. Toss until coated.
- Add dry mix to bites and squeeze Sriracha sauce over to taste. Toss until well incorporated
- Spread coated bites onto a sheet pan, top with pretzel salt and bake for 7 minutes at 375°F.
- Make cream sauce by mixing all the following ingredients in a bowl with a whisk: sour cream, Sriracha (20g), honey, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Serve bites with a side of cream sauce.