Ingredients (makes 4-5 Servings)
4- THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY 8.5″ Funnel Cakes Item #4503, cut into pieces
- 5 oz. Whole Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 oz. Granulated Sugar
- 6 oz. Graham Crackers (hand crushed dime size), reserve half for garnish
- 12 Peanut Butter Cup Candies, Mini
- 1 Bag Small Marshmallows
- Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Combine graham crackers and funnel cake in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together milk, eggs and sugar in a small mixing bowl. Pour over funnel cake/graham mixture and toss until all liquids are soaked in and graham has coated the funnel cake adequately.
- Use ice cream scoop to portion mixture into cupcake pans (no paper). Use about ¾ of a scoop per portion.
- Use the tablespoon measurement to press holes in the middle of the cakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes @375°F.
- Let cool and use a rubber spatula to release from pan.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup in the center of each cake.
- Take a handful (10-12) of small marshmallows and squeeze so they will stick together and place on top of each cake.
- Place cakes on sheet pan and return to oven for 4 minutes @400°F. You just want to melt marshmallows slightly, not too much or they will pool and lose their shape.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and top with remaining crushed graham crackers. Serve warm.