5 regular CALIFORNIA Churros® Item #40023510, cut into 2 inch pieces or so
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 cups crushed Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavor
- Fry churros for about 2 minutes or bake on parchment lined sheet pan for 12 minutes until crispy.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Sriracha and sour cream until smooth.
- Stick picks or skewers ¾ of the way in each churro.
- Dip ¾ of the churro in the Sriracha cream then roll in crushed Doritos until completely coated.
- Serve and enjoy