32- Frozen Soft Dinner Rolls Item #01508
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons cinnamon
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thawed rolls will cut proof time.
- Make smear by whisking together brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Take frozen raw dinner rolls and toss them in the smear until well coated. Put coated rolls into desired pan (greased).
- Let rolls proof until they about double in size.
- Make icing by mixing together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar in a standing mixer until smooth. Heat slightly for a more liquid texture if desired.
- Bake proofed rolls for 10 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn out rolls onto desired platter and decorate with frosting. Serve warm.