Ingredients (makes one heaping tower)
8- CALIFORNIA Churros® 10″ Churros Item #40023510
- 6 oz milk
- 1.5 oz eggs (beaten)
- 2 oz cinnamon sugar
- 10 g vanilla extract
- Softened butter
- Cinnamon sugar (3% cinnamon 97% sugar)
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Mix milk, eggs, cinnamon sugar and vanilla together in a
- small mixing bowl to make batter.
- Cut churros into appx. 4 pieces.
- Soak the churros for about 20 seconds in batter then pull out and set aside.
- Place churros in a criss cross (#) formation in the center of the waffle iron and close lid.
- Churro waffle should be golden brown on the top.
- Stack waffles placing a small portion of butter and sprinkling cinnamon sugar in the middle of each layer.
- Top the stack with a piper star of butter, cinnamon sugar, maple syrup and finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.