1 lb CALIFORNIA CHURROS® 10″ Churros Item #40023510
- 16 oz eggs
- 8oz. cinnamon sugar
- 2g salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- 14g vanilla extract
- 2 lbs 8 oz whole milk
- 2g nutmeg
- Caramel and chocolate sauce for the top
- Cut churros about 1 ½ inches and fill a 9×13 pan.
- In a separate container mix together eggs, cinnamon sugar, salt, vanilla extract, whole milk and nutmeg.
- Pour enough liquid mixture onto the churros to fill ¾ of the pan.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour to set (overnight is okay).
- Fill a separate pan (larger than 9×13) ¾ full with water and place the churro pan in the water.
- Put in a 350°F oven for 1 hour uncovered.
- Remove top pan from water and let cool.
- Cut into 2- ¼ squares.
- Squeeze caramel and/or chocolate sauce on plate.
- Place cut out circles or squares in the middle of the plate.
- Apply caramel and chocolate sauce to top and serve.