3- FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY 5″ Funnel Cakes Item #4508
1 lb FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY Funnel Cake Mix Item #4527
- 6 oz water
- 14 g salt
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 oz chopped bacon
- Maple syrup
- Preheat fryer to 350°F.
- Make batter whisking in a mixing bowl; water, salt and 1 oz of the funnel cake mix.
- In a separate bowl or other large pan, place the remaining funnel cake mix for the dredge.
- Dredge chicken in dry mix, dip in batter then dredge again.
- Fry at 350°F for 3 minutes until chicken is 165°F and drain.
- Cut breast in half long ways and reserve.
- Fry funnel cake for 30 seconds from a thawed state and drain.
- Plate with funnel cake on bottom and arrange the 2 halves of chicken on top of the funnel cake.
- Top with maple syrup, sprinkle with bacon pieces.