8- THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY Funnel Cake Fries Item #4530
- 1 Strip of bacon
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Thaw out funnel fries to toothpick will go through.Cut a bacon strip into 8 pieces, half long ways and 3 cuts across will yield you 8 pieces.
- Wrap each piece of bacon around the middle of one funnel fry so as to yield 8 wrapped funnel fries and stick a tooth pick in the middle to keep the bacon on.
- Place on a lined sheet pan and freeze.
- When ready, fry for 2 minutes @ 350°F.
- Plate and drizzle with maple syrup and dust with powdered sugar.