Ingredients (Makes 12 Rolls)
- 2 Italian/French Bread Country Home Bakers® Item #00052 (thawed)
- 16 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- All-purpose flour (dusting)
- Dried oregano (topping)
- Olive oil (brushing)
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F
- Roll out each raw dough loaf into a 12” x 12” square. Dust with flour to prevent sticking.
- Use pizza cutter to cut 6 – 2” strips on each square (12 total).
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each strip making sure to cover the ends. This will help the rolls stick in place.
- Sprinkle 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese on each strip.
- Place 5-6 slices of pepperoni on the first strip. Let pepperoni hang off the edge about ½” to create a pedal effect when rolled. Roll up the strip tightly and place in center of the greased cupcake pan, pepperoni side up. Repeat for all strips.
- Let rolls proof on the bench top covered for about 45 minutes.
- Brush sides with olive oil before baking and top with oregano.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!