6 oz. Raw Pretzel Dough Pucks Item #3287
- 1½ Cups Pizza Sauce
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Sliced Pepperoni
- Olive Oil/or Sodium Bicarbonate Solution
- Roll out raw dough puck and press into an even layer.
- Use a fork to dock the dough. Proof until double in size.
- Brush with sodium bicarbonate solution or olive oil and bake the dough on a lightly greased baking sheet for just 8 minutes, then remove them from the pan and cool.
- Spread pizza sauce on the pizza crust, followed by a layer of pepperoni. Place a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the sides of the pizza are fully cooked.