- 4 Mary B’s ® Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit Melts #1882873204 or Mary B’s ® Bacon Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Melts #1882873205 (thawed)
- 12 oz. breakfast sausage (raw)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F
- Place biscuit melts on a parchment lined pan and bake for 12 minutes
- With the breakfast sausage form 4 – 2 oz. patties. Cook in a medium sauce pot and set aside.
- Cook remaining 4 ounces of sausage as crumbles in the same pot. Set aside crumbles and leave fat in the pot.
- On low heat add flour to pot with sausage fat and mix to a smooth paste with heat resistant rubber spatula.
- Turn heat up to medium and slowly whisk in milk making sure no lumps remain. Stir constantly until mixture thickens to gravy consistency.
- Stir in sausage crumbles and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut biscuit melts in half and use each side for a top and bottom.
- Build: biscuit, gravy, sausage, cheese, gravy, biscuit, skewer.