- 12 READI-BAKE ® Raw Biscuits® (thawed)
- Pizza sauce
- 36 slices of pepperoni
- 12 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Butter (melted for brushing)
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F.
- Flatten out each biscuit into a circle about 4 inches in diameter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each biscuit.
- Put 1 ounce of shredded mozzarella on each biscuit.
- Chop pepperoni and distribute evenly among 12 biscuits.
- Fold biscuits into a flower cup shape and place into the greased cupcake pan with the top being completely open.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Brush with butter.
- Serve warm.