32- Soft Dinner Rolls Item #01508
- 4 oz butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take out frozen rolls and arrange them on a parchment lined sheet pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let thaw for about 1 hr.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan arrange the bacon on there and bake for 15 minutes @350°F. Move cooked bacon onto a clean parchment sheet and sprinkle black pepper generously on both sides. Cut each slice into 6 pieces cutting once down the center long ways and 2 cuts sideways making 6 equal pieces total.
- Melt butter and garlic in a sauce pot and reserve.
- Take thawed rolls and coat them in the butter garlic mixture and arrange them on a sheet pan about 3 inches apart.
- With the scissors, cut a slit right down the center about ¾ of the way down. Arrange 2 pieces of bacon in there and pinch back together.
- Top with parsley and Parmesan.
- Proof until the rolls just about double in size.
- Bake @400° for 10 minutes.
- Take out and finish with another brushing of the butter garlic.