Flaked Wheat Dinner Rolls Item #01510
- 4 oz honey
- 4 oz water
- 1 oz rolled oats
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Take out frozen rolls and arrange them on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let thaw for about 1 hr.
- Stir honey and water together until honey is dissolved to make honey water.
- Blend oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Take thawed rolls, dip them in honey water, roll them into mixture and arrange them on a sheet pan about 3 inches apart.
- Proof until the rolls just about double in size.
- Bake @375° for 12 minutes.