1 THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY 5” Funnel Cake Item #4508
- 2 Eggs, Scrambled
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked
- Green Onion for Garnish
- Remove frozen funnel cake from freezer and thaw for 1-2 hours.
- Heat thawed funnel cakes in oven at 350°F for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove funnel cakes from oven and place in a 5” skillet.
- Layer eggs, bacon and cheese on top of funnel cake.
- Place skillet back in the over and heat at 350°F until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh green onion and serve.