BAVARIAN BAKERY® Medium Pretzel Rolls Item #7050
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. cinnamon sugar
- .25g salt
- 5g vanilla extract
- 4 oz. whole milk
- Soft Pretzel Buns
- Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Mix together 2 oz eggs, 2 oz cinnamon sugar, 0.25g salt.
- Mix in 5g vanilla extract, 4 oz whole milk.
- Dip pretzel rolls on the open side to soak up the custard.
- Heat on a flat griddle or pan open side down to cook custard.
- Build sandwich on bottom half of the bun: Lettuce, tomato, egg, bacon and cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Plate open face with grille side of top bun facing up drizzled with syrup and dusted with powdered sugar.