1 SUPERPRETZEL® Bavarian Soft Pretzel Braids Item #3253
- 8 oz Pasteurized Crab Meat
- 1/4 Cup Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese – Grated
- 1/4 Cup Artichoke Hearts – Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Old bay® Seasoning (optional)
- Parsley, Chopped for Garnish
- Remove frozen soft pretzel braids from freeze and thaw for 1-2 hours.Heat soft pretzel braid at 375ºF for 4-6 minutes.
- Combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green pepper hot sauce, and old bay seasoning and pour into oven proof dish.
- Bake dip a 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Layer crab dip for top of soft pretzel braid, top with parsley and serve warm.
Cholula hot sauce is a registered trademark and licensed by José Cuervo.
Old Bay is a registered trademark of McCormick & Company