6- READI-BAKE® Buttermilk Biscuits Item #20573 (thawed)
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- Flour for dusting
- 2.5 oz. lobster meat
- 8 oz. lump crab meat
- 2 lbs. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 4 oz. sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon old bay
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat convection oven to 425°F
- In a large mixing bowl add all filling ingredients and fold together until well incorporated.
- Flatten out 3 biscuits together in the bottom and sides of a large skillet. As thin as possible. You may need to dust flour to prevent sticking.
- Scoop filling into the skillet and even out just below the rim of the skillet. Do not use all the filling.
- Flatten out the other 3 biscuit pucks for the top crust. Again using dusting flour. Place on top stuffing the edges into the sides of the skillet.
- Bake for 24 minutes @425°F. Spread the remainder of the filling on top and bake in the oven for another 5-6 minutes. Serve hot!