4 SUPERPRETZEL® Soft Pretzels King Size Item #3014
- 3 tablespoons pretzels salt or coarse salt
- 4 oz butter (1 stick melted)
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 10 oz (2 – 5oz bottles) Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 4 oz butter (1 stick)
- To make crumb, take Super Pretzels and roughly chop in food processor or blender 1 at a time unless your machine can handle more.
- Combine melted butter, pretzel crumbs and salt in a large mixing bowl until crumbs are well coated.
- Spread crumbs evenly out onto a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 8-10 minutes until dry.
- Move baked crumbs back to food processor and grind a little finer. Set aside in a bowl.
- Make sauce by melting butter and Cholula® Original Hot Sauce in a medium sauce pot. Whisk until well combined.
- Bread chicken by dredging in flour to dry, dip in eggs then press into pretzel crumb until completely coated.
- Fry for 2–3 minutes until browned and chicken reaches 165°F internal temperature.
- Dip into sauce until coated. Serve with bleu cheese or ranch dressing.
Cholula hot sauce is a registered trademark and licensed by José Cuervo.