35 Pumpkin Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Item #14500 at room temperature
- Pan release spray
- ½ sheet parchment paper
- Marshmallow Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray ½ sheet pan w/ pan release and place parchment paper on top.
- Arrange cookie pucks 7×5 in pan.
- Press cookie pucks down evenly with fingers to cover entire sheet pan.
- Use rolling pin to even out surface area.
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes, texture should be set but not over baked.
- Cool, cover and refrigerate minimum 4 hours to overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and cover with a thin coating of marshmallow cream.
- Toast marshmallow top with a brulee torch.
- Allow topping to set up and cool, slice and serve.