Ingredients (makes 12 Servings)
13 OREO® Churro Bites 2″ Item #5046
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Hot fudge
- OREO® Pieces (crushed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Fry churros for 45 seconds or bake for 6 minutes.
- Toss churros in sugar until coated, knock off excess sugar.
- On a plate, squeeze a 2 inch circle of caramel sauce.
- Lay 2 churros in the middle of the caramel puddle. This is to create a stable base for your dessert.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream on top of the 2 base churros topped with 1 ladle of hot fudge.
- Arrange remaining churros around the ice cream sticking them to the side of the ice ream.
- Place another scoop of ice cream on top of followed by another ladle of hot fudge.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top and sprinkle with Oreo pieces.
OREO is a registered trademark of Mondeléz International group, used under license