- 25 Tio Pepe’s -10″ Traditional Churros #3328
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Chocolate Sauce
- Ice Cream (of choice)
Video: Watch the YouTube Video Here!
- Preheat Fryer to 350°F
- Thaw 12-13 churros completely.
- Split Churros in half lengthwise with knife. Hollow out the center to leave only the skin without breaking the skin if possible. Cut 2 inches off the end.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour this mixture into a baking pan. Place all churro strip/pieces in the liquid to soak for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Line the cupcake pan walls with the long churro strip (ridges out) then place the 2-inch churro piece on the bottom (ridges down) to create the bottom of the cup. Repeat to fill up all 12 pan cells. Place pan in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Remove frozen cups from pan and fry for 1 minute 45 seconds @350°F. Make sure to fry the cups upside down or else the bottom may bubble up or tear.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar (provided in the box).
- Scoop ice cream into cup using a small ice cream scoop, Top with chocolate, caramel or any other desired toppings.