- READI-BAKE® 1.0 oz Sugar Cookie Dough (approx. 13 pucks) (Item # 04035)
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 medium apples
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- ⅓ cup toffee bits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over crust. Slice apples, and arrange over cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle caramel topping over apples, then sprinkle with toffee bits and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.