8- Bavarian Bakery® Mini Soft Pretzel Sticks Item #7382
- 3 Egg Yolks
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1¼ Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 16oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- ½ Cup Dark Roast Coffee
- 2 oz. Rum
- Dark Chocolate Bar for Garnish
- Caramel Sauce
- In a medium sauce pan whisk together egg yolks and sugar. Add in milk and heat while whisking smooth. Bring mixture to a boil for about 1 minute until thickened. Move to a bowl and refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
- Cut mini Bavarian sticks in half long ways. Combine coffee and rum and brush onto sponge side of sticks until well soaked.
- In a mixer with whisk attachment, blend together mascarpone and custard from refrigerator until smooth and put into a piping bag.
- In a mixer with whisk attachment, beat cream and powdered sugar to stiff peaks. Put into a piping bag.
- Place Bavarian sticks on bottom of the pan. Pipe 1 layer mascarpone followed by 1 layer of whipped cream. Repeat for a total of 2 layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 – 24 hrs.
- Create chocolate shavings by scraping chocolate bar.
- Drizzle caramel sauce onto a plate.
- Using a round cutter cut out portions and transfer onto a plate. Top with chocolate shavings and serve cold.