8- Pumpkin Crème Cookie dough pucks Item #14500, at room temperature
- Pan release spray
- 9” Parchment paper circle
- Dulce de Leche
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 (15-ounce) can pureed pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom of 9” round spring form cake pan w/ pan release and place parchment circle in pan
- Press cookie pucks in and up sides of pan
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Cool and reserve
- Combine sugar, spices and corn starch and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with vanilla extract until smooth on medium speed.
- Add sugar mix to cream cheese on medium speed, mix until incorporated.
- Add pumpkin puree, mix well and scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream and mix until incorporated.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix together until well combined.
- Pour ½ of filling onto crust, add random dollops of dulce de leche on top, add remaining filling on top and repeat dollops w/ dulce de leche.
- Create swirls on top of cheesecake by pulling a paring knife through the filling and dulce de leche and swirl.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum of 4 hours to overnight.