8- Chocolate Chunk with Salty Caramel Cookie pucks Item #04314 at room temperature.
- Pan release spray 9”
- Parchment paper circle
- Caramel Swirl
- Dulce de Leche
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom of 9” round spring form cake pan w/ pan release and place parchment circle in pan.
- Press cookie pucks into and up sides of pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and reserve.
- Combine sugar and corn starch and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with vanilla extract until smooth on medium speed.
- Add sugar mix to cream cheese on medium speed, mix until incorporated.
- Add sour cream and mix until incorporated.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix together until well combined.
- Pour filling onto crust, add random dollops of dulce de leche on top.
- Create swirls on top of cheesecake by pulling a paring knife through the filling and dulce de leche and swirl.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum of 4 hours to overnight.