1 Bavarian Bakery® Giant Bavarian Coburg Roll Item #7052
- 2-3 slices Lean Corned Beef, thinly sliced
- 1 Slice Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. Sauerkraut
- 1 Tbsp. Thousand Island Dressing
- Pre-heat conventional oven to 350° F.
- Place frozen Coburg roll on parchment lined pan and thaw 15-20 minutes at room temp.
- Once thawed slice roll in half.
- Layer corned beef and swiss on roll and place in oven “open-face” for 5 minutes.
- Heat sauerkraut while sandwich is in oven.
- Remove sandwich from oven top with sauerkraut and thousand island dressing and serve.