- 2.5 oz. Brauhaus Pretzel™
- Pepperoni Slices
- Mozzarella cheese (sliced 1 ½” squares or circles)
- Pizza Sauce
- Parmesan (grated)
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat convection oven to 350° F
- Mix Parmesan, garlic powder and dried oregano to taste.
- Cut bottom portion of pretzel at an angle almost all the way down in 4 sections to stuff cheese and pepperoni. Cut almost all the way through so it can be easily pulled apart.
- Stuff the slits with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat up pizza sauce in a sauce pan.
- Bake @350°F for 10 minutes.
- Brush with olive oil and top with garlic herb Parmesan.
- Top cheese and pepperoni with oregano.
- Serve with a side of pizza sauce.