- 2.5 oz. Brauhaus Pretzel™
- 4 strips of bacon
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Pretzel Salt
- Preheat convection oven to 450°F
- Slit pretzel open along the existing score along the bottom of the pretzel.
- Stuff the slit with mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap the shredded area of the pretzel with raw bacon.
- Cover remaining pretzel area with foil so not to burn. A high temp is needed to cook bacon (if the pretzel is not covered it will burn).
- Bake @450°F for 12 minutes.
- Remove foil, brush with water or butter if desired and top lightly with salt.