24- SUPERPRETZEL® Poppers® Cheddar Cheddar Item #7340
- 8 strips uncooked bacon (cut into 3rds or 3 short pieces)
- 1 cup date paste
- 4 green onions (chopped)
Sriracha Sour Cream:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.Stretch raw bacon so it will wrap all the way around the bites.Let poppers thaw slightly for 10-15 minutes so you can stick the pick in it.Using rubber gloves (wet with water), make date strips to go around the poppers.Secure date paste around each popper.
- Wrap each popper with 1 piece of bacon shoving the pick in the bacon near the seam to hold it in place through baking.
- Bake wrapped poppers for 10 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream and Sriracha until smooth.
- Transfer to a squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze sauce in a pattern on the plate; arrange baked poppers with the picks still in them.
- Drizzle with sauce and garnish generously with green onions.